Call: (810) 674-3060
What To Know About Dental Sealants
Helps You Avoid Cavities
Especially Great for Children
Fast, Painless, Easy Application
Who Can Get Dental Sealants?
- School-age children
- Adults who are cavity-prone
- Anyone who wants an added layer of protection against decay!
What To Expect From A Dental Sealant Treatment At Our Office
A sealant can be thought of as a small plastic filling. However, numbing is typically not required since tooth enamel lacks nerves.
- We’ll start by examining the tooth or teeth to be sealed. If decay is found, we’ll remove it.
- Next, we’ll apply a solution that helps the sealing material better adhere to your tooth surface
- Time for the sealant! We’ll paint it on the tooth and use a special curing light as needed. That’s it!