Call: (810) 674-3060
Emergency Dentist In Burton, MI
How to Determine if it is a Dental Emergency?
Emergency Situations we handle at Burton Family Dental
- Continuous bleeding from the gums or teeth
- Bacterial infection in the diffused soft tissue with an intraoral or extraoral swelling can, in turn, be a barrier in the patient’s airway
- Trauma in the facial bones
- Tremendous pain due to pulpal inflammation
- Pericoronitis pain of the third molar
- Abscess or localized bacterial infection causing swelling and unbearable pain
- Fracture in the tooth
- A broken or chipped tooth
- Injuries caused due to involvement in sports activities
- An eruption of wisdom teeth causing pain and swelling
Do not panic and contact us in case of any dental emergencies. Our team is here to serve you with the best possible emergency dental care.